- Considering NO deal during Euro-Summit, we should expect more volatility ahead which in turn means world market will be dragged down
- Indian government is facing many issues such as FDI, Lokpal Bill, etc and inflation is out of control driving low investor confidence
- US fiscal cliff - Lot of talks and smiles BUT will congress strike a deal in time
What about our long term Investments?
- Mutual Funds - No signs of worry yet, hence stay invested and be patient
- Stocks - Invest in right patterns but remember if market is in correction then most stocks will fail to rise. DO NOT forget to have STOP LIMIT in place and manage your risk accordingly
Stay focused and alert...