- Does information presented in the blog is useful to you?
- How has it helped you to become a better trader/investor?
- Can we make it any better! (we welcome any new ideas or suggestions)
- What additional information would you like us to cover in this site/blog?
Lets get back to market analysis:
Nothing has changed in below chart and all signs remain bullish, however a flattening McClellan Index line suggest that less number of stocks are advancing compared to number of stocks declining. This in itself does not constitute any danger but just a caution.
What does it mean for our Investments?
- Mutual Funds - If invested in equities then enjoy the gains no need to worry. If in cash/FDs/Liquid Funds then wait for next low risk entry, patience is required. Chasing market can be risky and can prove to be fatal error.
- Stocks - ONLY invest in strong patterns, do not forget to check our watch list along with trade size calculator.
Market in strong BULL rally...