- Nifty well above MA(100) & MA(100) well above MA(200) while everything trending higher suggesting bullish trend
- McClellan Index although above EMA(59) is going flat while EMA(59) well above MA(100) suggesting bullish bias with caution - This means that number of stocks advancing and declining is almost same hence the flat line
- Market is making NEW HIGH but McClellan Index is going flat, time to be cautious
- Every day/week, we hear that Geo-political events are growing with no signs of subsiding quickly - Ukraine v/s Russia, recent IRAQ issue which can spill over into Syria, China showing military confrontation in south Indian Ocean, Euro-zone still fragile and barely surviving
What does it mean for our Investments?
- Mutual Funds - If invested in Equity funds then remain invested as we do not have any confirmed signs of trend change. If in cash/FDs/liquid funds then we missed another opportunity to enter market last week and now its time to be patient and wait for next opportunity.
- Stocks - ONLY invest in strong patterns, some of our picks are doing quite well which can be found here. Check out our Trade Size Calculator to manage risk for each position at portfolio level.
Market continues to be bullish...