- McClellan Index is well above EMA(59) & MA(100)
- Nifty is well above MA(100) & MA(200)
So far no signs of concern on the horizon.
- US election results will be out next Wednesday, which could be a driving factor for markets
- US debt crisis is far from over, what we witnessed in August of 2011 can be repeated all over again during end of this year, which could be another driving factor for markets
- Euro-zone crisis is NOT resolved and can erupt anytime, adding to all the uncertainty
- How does all this matter to us in Indian markets?
b. like it or not, all above factors affect our markets heavily
c. it is better to be cognizant than being ignorant
All these factors could add lot of uncertainty, which in turn will increase volatility in market.
What does it mean for our Investments?
- Mutual Funds - So far no signs of concern, hence remain invested. Once we see any signs of danger then we will have enough time to act accordingly.
- Stocks - Invest in good patterns and never forget to have STOP LIMIT. Check out our watch list on weekly basis, which is doing quite well as we captured couple of good moves in last 2-3 months.
Stay focused and be alert...