What would constitute confirmation of Market trend reversal?
- Nifty falling below MA(100) & MA(200)
- McClellan Index falling below EMA(59)
As long as -
- Euro-zone debt issues remain under control (OR at least they make world believe it is under control)
- No Euro-zone country leaves Euro or comes near "default" event
- US job growth continues
- Indian Government DOES NOT modify policies to hamper foreign investments and keeps inflation in check
Provided all above continues to happen, we might see this trend continuation for couple of months before market will tank, ONLY time will tell.
Enjoy the party till it lasts...