- Nifty appears to be well above MA(100), however converging towards it.
- McClellan Index did cross EMA(59) from above BUT that itself does not signify trend change. However, it does provide us with a cautionary signal. This index measures how many stocks are advancing vs declining. Since the index is moving down, it suggest that more stocks are declining than advancing.
- Nifty continues the current theme and reaches target area (more likely)
- Nifty pulls back or consolidate near this range and then start next grind higher
- Mutual Funds - Continue to remain invested as no signs of worry so far, we may have cautionary sign but that is no reason to panic. Wait n watch, have patience.
- Stocks - Invest in right patterns and always have STOP limit in place. You can check our watch list here.
Market continues to be in bullish trend for now but be cautious...