Lets look at few candidates...
- Find out earnings date for stocks you have in your portfolio, so that you are aware of major events
- Understand current market direction and decide if you want to remain invested based on market scenario
Things to remember:
- No matter how great the company is and how stellar the earnings are, if market is in correction then the stock performance will be affected
- All boats rise in a rising tide, in short if market moves up then most stocks will also move up and vice-verse. If market is doing well then selectively chosen stocks have higher probability to provide good returns in short duration
- If a stock position does not work in your favor then get out, cutting losses is not easy but necessary, ONLY a disciplined investor/trader will be successful in long term
- Use trade size calculator to manage risk per position
Be disciplined and manage risk appropriately...