- Market is currently in holding pattern, happens typically when market is expecting but NOT sure of outcomes. These outcomes are NOT domestic but international OR outside of our control
- US is close to going over Fiscal Cliff (lets not get into the details of what does Fiscal Cliff mean, etc) but that is driving lot of uncertainty in US markets, since our markets is very much affected by western economies, our market is in holding pattern and in wait n watch mood
- Once a resolution is reached in US, most likely we shall see US market rally which in turn will drive rally in our market
- Another scenario could be domestic news or policy changes which might direct our markets but at this stage it seems less likely
What does it mean for our Investments?
- Mutual Funds - Continue to remain invested as we do not see any signs of danger so far
- Stocks - Invest in right patterns and always have STOP LIMIT in place
Market remains in bullish territory...