- Nifty well above MA(100) while MA(100) remains above MA(200) and all are trending higher.
- McClellan Index rising well above EMA(59) suggesting more stocks are advancing than declining
- Should we get in now?
- What if market takes a U turn?
- Can't watch this market going higher every day/week/month while we are still waiting to get in!
- DO NOT want to miss the rally which might be similar to 2003 to 2007
What does it mean for our Investments?
- Mutual Funds - If invested in equities then stay put and enjoy the gains. If in debt funds then continue to remain invested as well, as they will also provide gains. However, if in cash/FDs/Liquid Funds then you have a choice to make NOW. Invest 25-30% in an index ETF rather than mutual fund but have a STOP LIMIT just in case if this market takes a turn.
- Stocks/ETFs - ONLY invest in strong patterns and DO NOT forget to have STOP LIMIT in place.
Market remains in strong bullish bias...