The idea of this section is not to "pick stocks" but rather educate on how to pick Stocks with appropriate risk management, so that we can benefit from gains as well as cut short our losses.
New members added to our watch list while few positions were closed as they stopped out....
- Each chart below explains, why this candidate is a potential BUY
- Provides entry and exit price points
- Helps visually to understand price/volume action
Things to remember:
- No matter how great the company is and how stellar the earnings are, if market is in correction then the stock performance will go down
- All boats rise in a rising tide, in short if market moves up then most stocks will also move up and vice-verse
- If a stock position does not work in your favor then get out, cutting losses is not easy but necessary, ONLY a disciplined investor/trader can be successful
Stay alert and cautious.....