The idea of this section is not to "pick stocks" but rather educate on how to pick Stocks with appropriate risk management, so that we can benefit from gains as well as cut short our losses.
Lets look at our winners and losers from our watch list....
- Zensar Tech - OUR BIG winner (40% gain so far) and going strong, take partial profits and let remaining ride with a trailing stop
- Atul Auto - Another strong winner (already up 12%), currently digesting the recent stock split and dividend announcement
- Bajaj Auto Finance - Gaining traction and moving in right direction, slow and steady (already up 6%)
- Liberty Phosphate - Broke out earlier on good volume and now retracing on low volume, lets see if it holds the support and bounces back (currently 2% down)
- Tata Coffee - Moving slow and steady (already up 3%)
- Mohit Industries - Another strong winner (already up 17%)
- McLeod Russel India - Moving slow and steady (already up 1%)
Check out the Notes column for each identified stock, for some positions original STOP LIMIT was moved, since the stock is moving higher thereby reducing our risk in case if stock reverses.
You can check out the complete watch list of stocks here.
Things to remember:
- NEVER forget to put STOP LOSS LIMIT for every position you enter
- Always take partial profits once the stock reaches your target price and let remaining position ride with a trailing stop
- Abide by rules and try to be disciplined, emotions are bad for investment/trading
- Capital preservation should be our TOP PRIORITY
- Always have a plan and be patient
Good Luck Trading...