The idea of this section is not to "pick stocks" but rather educate on how to pick Stocks with appropriate risk management, so that we can benefit from gains as well as cut short our losses.
This week we identified another potential candidate...
- Zensar Tech - BIG winner (35% gain so far) and going strong, take partial profits and let remaining ride with a trailing stop
- Atul Auto - Another strong winner (already up 13%) approaching our target
- Bajaj Finance - Gaining traction and moving in right direction
- Liberty Phosphate - Broke out earlier on good volume and now retracing on low volume, lets see if it holds the support and bounces back
Check out the Notes column for each identified stock, we moved STOP LIMIT since the stock is moving higher thereby reducing our risk in case if stock reverses.
You can check out the complete watch list of stocks here.
Things to remember:
- NEVER forget to put STOP LOSS LIMIT for every position you enter
- Always take partial profits once the stock reaches your target price and let remaining position ride with a trailing stop
- Abide by rules and try to be disciplined, emotions are bad for investment/trading
- Capital preservation should be our TOP PRIORITY
- Always have a plan and be calm
Good Luck Trading...