- Rapid gain in Dollar (approx. 5%) - Capital moving into US from Europe and other parts of the world
- Weakness in emerging markets - Mainly due to fears about China and Middle east
- Increased volatility in US markets - Drags our market too
- Current political scenario - Just another reason for the markets to take breather
What does it mean for our Investments?
- Mutual Funds - If invested in equities then remain invested and also no reason to discontinue SIP. If in cash/liquid funds/FDs then have patience and wait for right opportunity. If market starts rallying from current level then this can be low risk entry.
- Stocks - ONLY invest in convincing patterns BUT do not forget STOP LIMIT as many stocks are NOT showing good patterns. We hope our trade size calculator helps you identify your risk per trade. Also check our watch list which might help you to identify right stocks.
Market currently in pullback mode, be wise and cautious...