- Nifty is well above MA(100) and MA(100) is above MA(200)
- McClellan Index remains above EMA(59) and MA(100), also it has changed from flattening to inching higher
- Elections results will be out in two months and market will react to every news that comes out, the more closer we get to results expect higher volatility
- Ukraine issue can explode into something major there by adding further to volatility
What does it mean for our Investments?
- Mutual Funds - If not invested in markets then remain in liquid funds or FDs or cash until elections are out of the way. If invested in markets then stay put until we see signs of danger.
- Stocks - ONLY invest in good patterns and DO NOT forget to have STOP LIMIT in place.
Market remains bullish for now....